– Design and Architect scalable solutions using the right AWS & AZURE
– Experience with core AWS&AZURE platform architecture and Design
– IT Experience in Datacenter services or IT product development
– Experience with scalable backend architecture and modern API design concepts.
– Knowledge in anyone of the scripting language – Unix Shell scripting / Powershell / Python / JSON
– Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, and reliable applications on AWS
– Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on given requirements
– Migrate complex, multi-tier applications on AWS
– Design and deploy enterprise-wide scalable operations on AWS
– Implement cost-control strategies
– Performs Azure development and design work that may include logical design, I/O design, cloud architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering.
– Develops technical road-maps for future Azure cloud implementations.
– Develops business case analysis on potential projects.
– Ensures security is integrated into all cloud architecture solutions.
– Performs advanced systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
– Acts as a subject-matter expert around Microsoft Azure for other sales and solutions teams
Recommended Knowledge :
– Participate and contribute in cutting edge Cloud Reference Architecture for our new latest generation Cloud Service.
– Provide expertise and leadership regarding Cloud Architecture for both infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure
– Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels including DevOps Engineering teams and become a trusted advisor to our Product Team.
– Two or more years of hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on AWS
– Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
– Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, and the AWS Management Console
– Explain and apply the five pillars of the AWS Well-Architected Framework
– Design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect)
– Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise
– Familiarity with a scripting language
– Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
– Map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
– Architect a continuous integration and deployment process .